Join VideoPeel’s affiliate program, here: https://videopeel.partnerstack.com/
Changes to the Site
VideoPeel reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of VideoPeel’s Content available on the Site/Pages at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Sites.
After setting up a VideoPeel account, you can choose a suitable standard subscription plan. The fees and features of each subscription plan are described on the "Pricing" page of our website at https://videopeel.com/pricing.
If you need a custom solution, please feel free to contact our customer support or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom subscription and further possibilities.
Free Trial, Renewal, Refund. Cancellations
Free trial 30-day trials are available but do not count towards rewards or payouts of any kind.
Users can renew their subscription within their login under billing.
If you desire to cancel you can submit your request for cancellation 30 days in advance of cancellation through our proper support website chat through one of our agents. Cancellation request form can be found here, https://share.hsforms.com/1NezTkX9qRxurdk_fnUWirA44g38
Refund requests are treated on an individual basis.
Please read the VideoPeel Terms carefully. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents, and contractors comply with the VideoPeel Terms. Thank you.
As used in these Affiliate Terms:
- "Affiliate Program" refers to the VideoPeel Affiliate Program;
- "Our website" refers to the VideoPeel properties located at https://www.videopeel.com/;
- "We", "us", or "our" refers to Product Peel, Inc. ("VideoPeel") and our website;
- "You" or "your" refers to the Affiliate; and
- "Your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website.
If you have not already done so, you need to join the affiliate program here: Join Now
We reserve the right to reject Partners that are not following guidelines or representing VideoPeel in the best light; however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
Plan types eligible for Affiliate Commissions
You may receive affiliate commissions only for otherwise eligible subscriptions to the following plans:
- Pro Plans
- Premium Plans
- Enterprise Plans (custom plans)
For the avoidance of doubt, affiliate commissions are not available for subscriptions to the following plans and services:
- Free Trials
The first payout on new signup is not paid out until 30-days after the individual becomes a client.
In addition to any other rules set forth in our Affiliate Program your participating website(s) shall not:
- Infringe on our or anyone else's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation, including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and similar privacy laws. To the extent your website does violate any law or, rule or regulation, you will indemnify us for any such violation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
Linking to our website
Upon joining the Affiliate Program, links will be made available to you through your affiliate dashboard. Joining our Affiliate Program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- You will ensure that your information including your email address is at all times complete, accurate and up-to-date. We may send communications to the email address associated with your account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (e.g., the page from where the click is originating).
- You may not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between you and VideoPeel or imply any relationship or affiliation between you and VideoPeel or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by the Affiliate Program. You may not represent yourself as an agent or employee of VideoPeel or represent that you have the authority to bind VideoPeel to a contract.
You may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited. Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from our Affiliate Program with a complete forfeit of commissions. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
Domain Names & IP
Use of any of our trademarked or prohibited terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited.
All right, title and interest in and to our intellectual property belong exclusively to us and you shall have no rights to this property except as set forth herein.
Advertising & Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Affiliate Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Affiliate Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Affiliate Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must NOT imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of VideoPeel.
- E-mails MUST first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, emails, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you're welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. pages.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Video Peel's Facebook, Twitter, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You agree not to publish or distribute the link, or cause the link to be published or distributed, on or via methods, platforms and media where you have no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the readers or recipients are your personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, Wikipedia)
- When you choose to publish an affiliate link on any third-party site such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. you agree you comply with all applicable policies, terms and procedures of the applicable third-party site as it relates to your use of such site.
Operations outside United States
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will comply with the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
Reversal & Communication Policy
VideoPeel reserves the right to reverse orders in our sole discretion, including due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and Affiliate Program violations as outlined in these Affiliate Terms. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our Affiliate Terms, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our Affiliate Program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, withhold commission and remove you from the Affiliate Program at any time. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our Affiliate Program rules. We can update these Affiliate Terms at any time without prior notice. If we modify these Affiliate Terms, we will post the modification on the VideoPeel website, which are effective upon posting. By continuing to send referrals after we have posted a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the updated Affiliate Terms. If the modified Affiliate Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to stop sending referrals and not use your affiliate link.
WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING VIDEOPOEEL. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
Limitations of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE AFFILIATE TERMS UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE AFFILIATE TERMS, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE AFFILIATE TERMS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THESE AFFILIATE TERMS.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VideoPeel and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from your breach of these Affiliate Terms. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by Us in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding.
FTC Disclosure Requirements
You must be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (the “FTC”) and in compliance with all FTC guidelines.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages/posts where affiliate links for our Affiliate Program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
As an Affiliate, you also understand and agree that you have read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website.
- You represent and warrant to Us that:
- These Affiliate Terms constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms and conditions set-forth herein;
- You have the full right, power, and authority to accept and be bound by these Affiliate Terms and to perform your obligations under these Affiliate Terms, without the approval or consent of any other party;
- You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to Us in these Affiliate Terms; and,
- YOU HAVE READ AND TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER PROVISIONS OF THESE AFFILIATE TERMS PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THESE AFFILIATE TERMS.
- Each of us shall be deemed to be independent contractors with respect to the subject matter of these Affiliate Terms, and nothing contained in these Affiliate Terms shall be deemed or construed in any manner as creating any partnership, joint venture, employment, agency, fiduciary, or other similar relationship. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that contradicts or may contract anything in this paragraph.
- You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Affiliate Terms to any party, and any attempt to do so will be void and without effect. We are free to assign these Affiliate Terms.
- These Affiliate Terms shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of California without reference to its choice or conflicts of law principles that would require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction, and shall be considered to have been made and accepted in the State of California. Any dispute that may arise in connection with these Affiliate Terms or the VideoPeel Terms shall be resolved in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- You may not amend or waive any provision of these Affiliate Terms unless in writing and signed by both yourself and us.
- The headings and titles contained in these Affiliate Terms are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
- If any provision of these Affiliate Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of both of us is effectuated, and the remainder of these Affiliate Terms shall have full force and effect.